Open an account
To apply for membership:
- Please fill out, print and sign the membership application form, which can be downloaded Membership file
- Provide a certified copy of your passport, together with a copy of an official document confirming your status as a present or former international civil servant (laissezpasser, organisation ID card, retirement card, etc.)
- Provide a proof of residence, which can be a copy of: a certificate of residence / an electricity or gas invoice dated less than 3 month / a rental agreement.
- Send us the file by post at the following address: AMFIE, BP 268 L-2012 Luxembourg
- Purchase a member share for 10 euros (or equivalent in another currency). You can do this by transferring the amount to AMFIE’s account.
Note to our future members:
We are developing a new online membership tool, and it should be ready soon.
If you have any questions about the process, do not hesitate to contact us on +352 42 36 61 1.
AMFIE's Statutes and General Terms and Conditions
To ensure optimum use of the document, we advise you to open it with Acrobat Reader. If you want to download a static version of the form click here.
BECOME A MEMBER