Presentation Amfie EN
AMFIE - Financial cooperative association of international civil servants
Established in 1990 by a group of 21 international civil servants, AMFIE now serves over 8000 members from 146 organisations, and manages more than 460 million euros in funds.
AMFIE is the only financial cooperative serving all staff members of intergovernmental organisations (including consultants, temporary staff, and holders of long-term contracts with such organisations).
Spouses, partners, and children of members may also benefit from AMFIE's services.
As both a "Professional of the Financial Sector" and a cooperative, AMFIE holds a mixed status, unique in Luxembourg, which means that it is answerable to laws governing both the financial sector and the cooperative sector.
Equality of treatment
All members receive the same personalized service, no matter how much they have invested.
7 global currencies
Simply deposit funds in any of AMFIE’s seven currencies : EUR, USD, CAD, CHF, GBP, AUD, and DKK.
A transparent fee structure and reduced charges are a central feature of AMFIE’s management policy.
Term deposit account
Receive a higher interest rate than that of a simple sight deposit account, while maintaining access to you funds
Provident savings plan
AMFIE offers, its international civil servant members, a solution to build a pension or a complementary pension
Investment Funds Savings Plan
A preferential and easy access to a choice of managed funds
- CAC 40 "Paris"
- BEL 20 "Bruxelles"
- AEX 25 "Amsterdam"
- PSI 20 "Lisbonne"
- Euronext 100
- Euronext NEXT150
- EURO STOXX 50
- IBEX 35 "Madrid"
- DAX 30 "Francfort"
- SMI "Zurich"
- Nikkei "Tokyo"
- Topix "Tokyo"
- S&P 100 & 500 "CME Group"
- Nasdaq Composite "US"
- Nasdaq 100 "US"
- DJ Industrial “US” (if no fees)
- Canada BoC Rate
- GB BoE Rate
- Japan BoJ Rate
- Switzerland SNB Rate
- US Fed Fund Target Rate
Multi-Currency current account
One account, 7 currencies: EUR, USD, CAD, CHF, GBP, AUD, DKK, transfers with minimum or no fees
Multi-Currency savings account
Interest rates have consistently exceeded inter-bank rates
Our Currency Exchange combines interbank exchange rates with competitive international transfers
Make payments, withdraw cash anywhere in the world, withdrawals up to €2,000/day
Most transfers are free
Free transfers in the SEPA zone
Via Internet or the dedicated App, access easily and safely to your accounts
AMFIE’s purpose is to serve the economic interests of its members. A transparent fee structure and reduced charges are a central feature of our management policy.
We are open to :
- Staff members of intergovernmental organisations (including consultants with a contract of six months or more), whether serving or retired;
- A member’s spouse or partner within the meaning of the relevant laws, any person directly related to a member in the ascending or descending line (i.e. the parents and children), and a member’s siblings and their children;
- Any person receiving one or more shares by donation or legacy;
- Any person sponsored by a member referred to in subparagraph (7.1.b) of the statutes under the conditions laid down by the Board of Directors are likewise eligible.
- 21/02/2023 - 15:11
- 20/12/2022 - 11:06
- 14/12/2022 - 12:32