You Work for an Intergovernmental Organisation
Here is a summary of the financial services dedicated to you.
AMFIE was founded in 1990 by international civil servants for employees of intergovernmental organisations to offer selected financial services to its members.
We strive to provide services without fees and to offer our members a competitive return on their savings.
EQUALITY OF TREATMENT
All members receive the same personalized service, no matter how much they have invested.
Today AMFIE is serving over 6,500 members and their families in 146 intergovernmental organisations, and is managing over 320 million Euros in assets. AMFIE offers cost effective personalized service, with a professional staff located in Luxembourg. AMFIE is regulated by Luxembourg’s financial supervisory body - Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF), The liquidities deposited by AMFIE with its depositary banks are guaranteed by the “Fonds de Garantie des Dépôts Luxembourg” (FGDL).
Selected banking services at advantageous conditions
- Current account lines, 7 currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, CAD, AUD, CHF, DKK),
- Savings account lines, 7 currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, CAD, AUD, CHF, DKK),
- Term deposits – no limits (EUR, USD and GBP),
- Unrivalled foreign exchange at INTERBANK rate plus 0.4% administrative fee,
- Efficient money transfer, at low or no cost,
- A Provident savings plan (see below),
- An Investment funds savings plan (see below),
- Portfolio account for individual trading of securities.
- 0-18 Savings account for underage children, 6 currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, CAD, AUD, CHF).
Provident Savings Plan
AMFIE created the Provident Savings Plan (PEP) to meet the specific financial needs of intergovernmental organisations’ staff. The PEP allows to fill the gap in case of an insufficient or non-existing pension scheme; It allows employees to invest regularly and/or to collect “lump-sum(s)” received from their organization(s). In addition, its set-up allows for enormous flexibility (with contributions, choice of investments, of the retirement age...).Read more about the PEP
Investment Fund Savings Plan
AMFund is the solution that helps you build the capital you need and is intended for anyone who wants to take advantage of the dynamism of the stock markets and rely on investment management expertise. You select one of the five funds offered by AMFund, or a combination thereof, in accordance with your risk resilience, performance expectations and investment horizon.Read more about AMFund